Posted: Tuesday, March 20th, 2018
If you’re looking to save money on monthly payments, take the following steps to refinance your car loan.
- Check your credit report and see if your score has improved from when you first financed the car.
- If it has improved, you can likely refinance your loan and save money on interest.
- Apply with different refinancing sources to get the best rate.
- When you apply, be sure to do so within a 15-day period to minimize the negative impact on your credit score.
- Evaluate your loan offers to see if refinancing will actually save you money.
- Decide how long your new loan term should be.
Learn Refinancing Basics at Green Light Auto Credit
While that covers most of the steps involved in refinancing your car, keeping an eye out for the following will also help:
Before you get in touch with us, be sure to apply for financing online to lock in a low interest rate.
Back To Top