Posted: Monday, July 11th, 2016
With so many changes, updates, and redesigns in the works, 2017 is looking like a great year for car buyers. If you’ve been thinking about a new vehicle but want to see what the 2017 cars have in store before you make a commitment, read on, then stop by Green Light Auto Credit and complete our easy finance application to get your purchase started.
These Vehicles Are Ready to Make Waves in 2017
Whether you’re shopping for a family-friendly SUV, or you have your eye on some performance muscle, there’s something coming for you in 2017:
- 2017 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport – The latest member of Chevy’s sport fleet, the Corvette Grand Sport promises a lighter frame, sport-tuned handling, and a 6.2L V8 engine.
- 2017 Ford Explorer XLT – Updated infotainment and more family-centered features make this a great choice for hauling the kids to practice or hitting the trails.
- 2017 Toyota Camry – Toyota promises more refined materials and improved handling for the flagship Camry’s XLE trim, taking mid-sized to the next level.
- 2017 GMC Sierra – A new 7-speed transmission promises smoother shifting and a more responsive ride from the automaker’s most popular truck.
These Vehicles Are Already Out
If you can’t bear to wait until next year, there are a number of new 2017 vehicles that are ready to go home with you today:
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline – A unique dual-action tailgate, exterior sound system, and integrated weather-proof bed storage make the Ridgeline a popular choice.
- 2017 Chevy Volt – Impressive efficiency, advanced infotainment, and stunning design make the affordable compact an essential for eco-friendly drivers.
- 2017 Toyota Prius v – The quintessential family hybrid offers a larger interior with more space for cargo and passengers as well as plenty of advanced tech.
Let Green Light Auto Credit Help You Finance
For great rates on any of the new 2017 cars making their way to market, trust Green Light Auto Credit first. Our skilled credit counselors can help you review your budget, calculate the true cost of owning your new car, research programs to help you save money, and ensure that you get the loan that’s just right for you.
Finance One of the New 2017 Cars at Green Light Auto Credit
Get one of the new 2017 cars with our affordable financing. Contact Green Light Auto Credit today at (800) 200-5551 for a branch near you.
Back To Top