Posted: Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
When it comes to a great vehicle for your family, travel, and cargo needs, a crossover is the top option that balances function, safety, and style. We’ve highlighted some of the vehicles that Kelley Blue Book has rated the best crossovers of 2016, and you can fill out an application for financing today to get started on owning one.
Our Finance Center Get In Touch
The Top Crossovers on this Year’s Market
Kelley Blue Book’s list of the the best crossovers of 2016 includes these vehicles that Green Light Auto Credit would love to help you finance:
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC – Number 10 on the list is this stylish luxury crossover with a 9-speed automatic transmission and a turbocharged engine.
- 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe – Coming in at number 9 is this large cargo-friendly crossover seating up to seven passengers with a powerful V6 engine.
- 2016 Kia Sorento – At number 8 is the Kia Sorento with a sleek build and loaded with plenty of high-tech features like an all-around view camera and Siri Eyes Free.
- 2016 Ford Edge – Number 7 on the list is the Ford Edge with a remarkably quiet cabin and excellent handling.
- 2016 Audi Q3 – You won’t be disappointed with number 6, an affordable luxury crossover with a premium driving experience.
- 2016 Mazda CX-3 – This smaller crossover comes equipped with Mazda’s i-Activsense driver assist and safety features.
- 2016 BMW X6 M – This sporty crossover offers V8 options and an eye-catching shape.
- 2016 BMW X6 – This sporty relative of the above has been designed with ultimate comfort in mind.
- 2016 BMW X4 – At number 2 is this fun luxury crossover that recalls the body of a coupe with the utility of an SUV.
- 2016 BMW X1 – The best on the market according to KBB is this extra-small crossover that provides the fun of a sports vehicle with the style BMW is renowned for.
Let Green Light Auto Credit Help You Get a Great Deal
By working with us at Green Light Auto Credit, you’ll gain access to a nationwide database of reputable car lenders that work with our competitive lenders to give you the best financing options available on your new car. If you have good credit, bad credit, or no credit at all, we’re prepared to help you get the car of your dreams.
Green Light Auto Credit Can Help You Finance the Best Crossovers of 2016
At Green Light Auto Credit, we’re available Monday-Saturday to answer your questions and guide you through the application process, so give us a call at 800-200-5551 to learn more about how you can finance your purchase of one of the best crossovers of 2016. You can also fill out our online contact form 24/7 to begin your hassle-free car buying process today.
Back To Top