Posted: Friday, June 16th, 2017
Road trips are a great way to explore the Midwest and beyond, and they can teach kids important life lessons. If you’re planning on taking a family road trip from St. Louis this summer, there’s a few steps you can take to make the process stress free and safe. When you’re ready to finance a reliable vehicle that’s perfect for hitting the road, turn to Green Light Auto Credit.
Road Trip Tips
Follow these recommendations to ensure a happy and safe summer road trip:
- Safety is Key – First and foremost, make sure your child seat is installed correctly, and that it’s the right one for your child’s age and size. There are a number of steps you can take to keep your kids safe, so be sure to talk with them about proper vehicle safety ahead of time.
- Plan for Pit Stops – When you’re leaving from St. Louis, you’ll often find long stretches of highway without facilities. Be sure to plan ahead for bathroom breaks and meals. Having non-perishable food like dried fruit and granola bars on hand can be handy if you’re delayed.
- Pack Accordingly – Make sure that all your luggage is stored safely. If you need to hit the brakes, you don’t want heavy suitcases flying around the vehicle.
- Entertainment – A vehicle with a built-in entertainment system can help keep your kids occupied, and never underestimate classic car games like I-Spy and Two Truths and a Lie.
- Make Sure You Have the Right Vehicle – A minivan or large SUV will provide plenty of space for your family and any luggage that comes with you.
If you need help financing the perfect family car for a summer road trip, you can rely on Green Light Auto Credit.
Visit Green Light Auto Credit to Finance Your Next Family Vehicle
Many drivers in St. Louis and beyond have turned to Green Light Auto Credit for low-cost auto loans. Unlike an in-dealership financing department, we work with a range of lenders and dealers to make sure you get the car, SUV, or van you want along with a reasonable loan rate. We can even help buyers with bad or no credit, so contact us online now to get the process started.
Back To Top