Posted: Wednesday, February 7th, 2018
These days, there’s no reason to waste time when you’re shopping for a new or used car. Fortunately, you can use these popular new car buying apps to help with the process — they can give you critical information on your next car, truck, or SUV, so find out which car shopping apps will work best for you.
Browse Local Inventory Listings With These Apps
These first two car buying apps help sort through new and used car listings near you. Find the perfect model today:
- Used Car Search Pro – Available on Apple and Android devices, this app searches listings from both dealerships and private dealers. Unlike other similar apps, you can search for just about every conceivable feature, including legroom, drive type, and more.
- Autotrader – This app searches for new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles, and you even get a free vehicle history report. Autotrader also connects you to local dealerships in your area to take the next steps in the car buying process.
Learn More About Cars You’re Interested In With These Apps
Whether you’re a first time car buyer or an experienced pro, the following new car buying apps can keep you informed during the buying process:
- Edmunds – Access a treasure trove of reviews, specs, and prices directly from your smartphone. It even tracks rebates and dealer incentives to ensure you get the price you deserve.
- TrueCar – Want to know what other buyers have paid? At participating dealerships, you can access pricing info simply by scanning a code on the vehicle. It provides up to date pricing info on the particular make and model that you’re considering.
- Vinny – No matter where you buy your next used car, you can input the VIN number into this app and receive the wholesale price. It uses price information from recent auctions, and you can save your searches and compare them later.
Turn to Green Light Auto Credit to Finance Your Next Car
Those are some of the best new car buying apps out there, and they make it easy to find your new car — but what about paying for it? That’s where Green Light Auto Credit comes in. Our team can help you sort through different types of car loans and figure out what questions you should ask when financing, such as “how does trading in a car work?” We also work with dealerships nationwide to ensure you get the best selection possible. Fill out a financing application before you contact us at 800-200-5551.
Back To Top