Posted: Saturday, July 28th, 2018
If you’re looking to finance a vehicle after a repossession, Green Light Auto Credit is here to help. Getting a car back
after a repossession might be a challenge, but we can assist you in financing your next vehicle.
Get a Car Loan After Repossession at Green Light Auto Credit
A repossession is a serious mark on your credit history, but financing centers like Green Light Auto Credit work to help you get the car you need. Follow these steps to get financing after a repossession:
- Check your credit report and look for any errors. A repossession will lower your credit score, but it might not be as bad as you think.
- Pay off any debts you can.
- Set aside money for a downpayment. This might be tough if you’re on a fixed income, but the larger the downpayment, the lower your interest rate will be.
- Bring your proof of insurance, current pay stub, and valid driver’s license with you when applying for financing. This shows the lender that you’re serious. You can even call them ahead of time to learn what you should bring.
- Make a budget ahead of time to figure out how much you can pay per month. They will let you know what kind of car you can afford.
Find Out More About Post-Repossession Financing Today
Let the financing experts at Green Light Auto Credit help you with bad credit financing today. Apply online or contact us with any questions!
Back To Top