Kasey and Green Light Auto Credit did a fantastic job in helping us a great car!
There are a number of actions you can take to keep your vehicle from being stolen. Security systems and off-street parking will reduce your risk of auto theft, but you can also purchase a vehicle that’s less likely to be stolen in the first place. Check out this list of the most popular cars for thieves, and when you’re ready to purchase a new vehicle, turn to Green Light Auto Credit for financing.
Let’s see which models are frequent targets for thieves:
5. Toyota Camry – This popular sedan is also a commonly stolen model.
4. Chevrolet Full-Size Pickup – Pickups are often stolen, and full-size Chevrolet models are no different.
3. Ford Full-Size Pickup – As the best-selling vehicle in the country, Ford’s full-size pickup is a frequent target for auto theft.
2. Honda Civic – The Civic offers exciting driving dynamics, and its resale value makes it a popular choice.
1. Honda Accord – This family sedan’s ubiquitous popularity makes it the most stolen car in America.
Common knowledge suggests that flashy sports cars are more likely to be stolen, but as you can see, utilitarian vehicles are generally more popular with car thieves.
While you can’t always avoid auto theft, there are a few steps you can take to prevent it. Ignition immobilizers make it difficult for thieves to hot-wire your vehicle, and a tracking system can help the authorities recover the vehicle if it is stolen. Consider choosing a car or truck that’s less likely to be stolen, and when it comes time to explore your financing options, visit Green Light Auto Credit.
The financing experts at Green Light Auto Credit have a great deal of experience helping St. Louis customers get the new or used vehicle they deserve. If you’re purchasing a car, truck, or SUV that you want to last, check out what GLAC can do for you. We’re experts at all aspects of the car buying process, including what type of car insurance you should purchase. We proudly work with customers with bad or no credit, and our relationships with dealers in St. Louis and beyond ensure you get the vehicle that suits you best. Contact us online to get the financing process started!
Get started in under 60 seconds! Get Started (800) 200-5551