Similar to buying a car, selling your car is a significant financial transaction. Here at Green Light Auto Credit we are committed to providing our clients with the essential information needed to make informed decisions. Whether you want to sell, or trade in your car, truck, or SUV, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions regarding vehicle appraisals, putting all you should know in one convenient place.
- OEM Parts and Vehicle Value Learn what OEM parts are and what kind of an effect they have on the value of a vehicle when you go to trade it in.
OEM Parts and Vehicle Value
- Tracking Vehicle Depreciation Learn how you can keep track of your vehicle’s depreciation and how a dealership measures the value of your vehicle after it’s been owned and driven for years.
- How to Slow Vehicle Depreciation Down All cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans will depreciate, but you can learn different maintenance and repair habits that can slow depreciation down.
How to Slow Depreciation
- The Path to Increasing Your Vehicle’s Trade-in Value There’s no secret to increasing your car’s trade-in value, but there are quite a few common sense techniques that can help you get the most for your car.
Increase Trade-In Value
- What Does a Vehicle Car History Report Cover? Learn everything that is and isn’t included in a vehicle history report.
Do You Need a Vehicle History Report?
- Which Vehicle History Report Is Best for You? See how Carfax, AutoCheck, and the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System compare.
Which Vehicle History Report Should You Get?
Learn More at Green Light Auto Credit
We hope that the above blog posts answer your vehicle appraisal questions. If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our expert staff is always happy to help you understand the car selling and buying process. When you’re ready to purchase your next vehicle just fill out our convenient online credit application and we’ll work with you to secure the very best terms and rates available.
Back To Top